Nagoya University AY2022 Graduation Ceremony will be scheduled to be held as follows.
Finalized information will be provided in late January 2023.
The ceremony will be live-streamed for students and relatives residing overseas or far away. The URL for the live streaming will be provided on this page before the ceremony begins.
Nagoya University AY2022 Graduation Ceremony
Date： Monday, March 27, 2023
＊Attendants (family members of graduating students, etc.) and faculty and staff members may not enter Toyoda Auditorium.
Start time and target audience：
Graduation Ceremony for Undergraduate Students (1)
9:30 a.m.～ (enter by 9:15 a.m.)
School of Education, School of Informatics, School of Engineering, and the School of Agriculture Sciences
Graduation Ceremony for Graduate Students
11:00 a.m.～(enter by 10:45 a.m.)
All Graduate Schools
Graduation Ceremony for Undergraduate Students (2)
1:00 p.m.～(enter by 12:45 p.m.)
School of Humanities, School of Law, School of Economics, School of Science, and the School of Medicine
*Start times are approximate. Depending on the progress of the ceremony, the start time of the next session may be delayed.
- Only graduates and alumni may enter the Toyoda Auditorium building.
- Relatives, friends, and faculty advisors of graduates and alumni are requested not to visit the building to avoid congestion. The ceremony will be broadcast live or on-demand after the ceremony. On the day of the ceremony, there will be no waiting area on campus for relatives and others.
- Inside the auditorium, students are asked to be seated without leaving the seat next to them empty. Graduates and alumni who are not comfortable in a crowded place are encouraged to participate by watching the live streaming. Please note that if the capacity of the auditorium is exceeded, participants will be asked to take temporary seats in the symposion area in the Toyoda Auditorium building or in the lecture rooms of the Faculty of Economics to watch the live streaming.
- People with a fever or other cold-like symptoms may not enter the Auditorium. (We will conduct temperature checks at the entrance.)
- Please make sure to avoid the 3C's (especially in and around Toyoda Auditorium), wear a mask (Non-woven cloth masks are recommended), wash your hands, maintain cough etiquette, and disinfect thoroughly.
- Current students, clubs, circles, etc. are requested not to come to Toyoda Auditorium, the vestibule, or its vicinity to see off graduates, etc., in order to avoid crowding.
- Please note that other steps may be taken, such as format changes or cancellation, depending on the state of spread of COVID-19 in the prefecture and nationwide. Any such changes will be announced on the University website, so please check back regularly.
- No cars, motorcycles, or other vehicles are allowed on the university campus. Please use public transportation. Please do not park in the parking lots of convenience stores, stores, etc. in the vicinity of the university.
◎If you have a disability or need assistance, please contact the following division in advance.
◎Information regarding the conferral of degrees at the faculty/graduate school will be provided separately by the faculty/graduate school to which the student belongs.
Internet video streaming
It will be posted here by the start of the ceremony.
General Administration Division, Education & International Affairs Department, Nagoya University